Vegan peanut butter cups
Our new favourite treat, a creamy raw chocolate with a rich peanut butter cup filling. Vegan peanut butter cups are so indulgent and contain absolutely no diary. The best way to layer the cup is to use a silicone cake case. Its fine to keep your chocolate waiting whilst the bottom layer hardens and you can gently reheat if the chocolate becomes too set in the pan. Store them in the fridge whilst they last!
Best raw chocolate recipe here
4 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
1 tbsp. icing sugar
1 tsp coconut oil or water to moisten the filling.
Don't leave me wanting:
- Make your raw chocolate
- Line up your silicone cup cases and pour about 6mm of chocolate into each base. Choose the thickness based on your own preference.
- Transfer the cases to the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- In the meantime mix together your peanut butter and icing sugar. If it needs a little moistening add a tsp of coconut oil or water.
- Take your set chocolate cases and add a wedge of peanut filling on top of the chocolate base.
- Pour another layer of raw chocolate on top,
- Pop in the fridge for an hour to harden.
- Pop out of the cases and store in an airtight container.