Mum on The Run Apricot Energy Bombes
Need an energy boost? Snacking can be an essential part of a busy day when stopping for a proper meal is difficult and tiredness kicks in. The trick is to consume nutritious foods that get to work on energy levels without a sugar spike or empty calories.
Our apricot energy bombes are packed with nutritious ingredients that directly reduce tiredness and fatigue. Apricots are high in iron, almonds are high in magnesium, sesame seeds are high in vitamin B2, sunflower seeds high in B3, whilst our mum on the run is high in magnesium, iron and vitamin B2. All nutrients that will keep your energy at a level to deal with a busy day.
Pop these bombes in the fridge and put in your bag first thing for a great breakfast on the go.
100g dried apricots
25g sesame seeds
25g sunflower seeds
25g mum on the run
2 tbsp. coconut oil
Crushed cashews and cacao for dusting
Boost me baby:
- Place the sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and almonds in a blender and whizz them together until a fine crumble.
- Add the apricots, mum on the run and coconut oil.
- Blend together until the mixture forms a dough like consistency.
- Roll the dough into balls to your desired snacking size.
- Blend together the cashews and cacao until a fine consistency.
- Roll the balls into the dusting.