Garlic Tahini Spread
Our latest obsession is garlic tahini dip spread over toasted sourdough bread. Add some pine nuts or balsamic glaze for some added sweetness.
1/4 cup of tahini
1 clove of garlic
2 medium stoned dates
2 tablespoons of cup of water (add to your desired consistency)
Put everything in a blender and whizz to a smooth paste.
Spread over crackers, toasted bread or simply cut cucumber, carrot and celery into sticks for dipping.
- Contains a variety of vitamins and minerals.
- It’s rich in anti-inflammatory monounsaturated fats.
- Its full of antioxidants, including the lignan sesamin.
- May decrease risk of heart disease and developing type 2 diabetes.
- Contains anti-inflammatory antioxidants.
- May support brain health and protect nerve cells.
- May protect your liver and kidneys from damage.