Organic Vegan Hot Chocolate Powder
This variant is currently sold out.
Our organic superfood, vegan hot chocolate with coconut blossom and lucuma is a hug in a mug.
Hot Choc contains the finest raw organic Peruvian cacao powder. The taste is heavenly, rich and creamy. A true hot chocolate flavour with no added artificial ingredients our raw cacao is cold pressed to retain the mountain of nutrients within. It doesn't just taste good it does good!
Coconut blossom is harvested directly from the flower. It is a low GI sweetener giving sustained energy without those sugar spikes! Perfect for diabetics and those wanting a natural, nutritious alternative to processed sugar.
- Natural source of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, C and amino acids
- Source of magnesium, zinc, potassium, calcium and iron.
The United Nations food & agriculture organisation rated coconut blossom as one of the most sustainable sweeteners in the world.
Lucuma 'Gold of the Incas' is a South American fruit that is a low GI sweet fruit bursting with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fibre. Lucuma's immune boosting properties make it a great addition to a comforting cup of delicious chocolate. Wrap yourself up, grab a book and enjoy the cosy comfort.
Health benefits of our vegan hot chocolate powder:
- Energy boosting Hot Choc is high in magnesium which is the bodies energy producing mineral. It also contains theobromine which is mildly stimulating.
- Supports active bodies. Hot Choc is a great pre and post exercise drink as its high in protein which contributes to growth or maintenance of muscle mass and maintenance of normal bones.
- Weight management. High in fibre, Hot choc is a satisfying drink that helps you feel fuller for longer.
- Digestive health. The calcium in Hot choc supports digestive enzymes.
- Beauty boost. Flavanol rich, Hot choc could protect your skin from sun damage as well as increasing hydration and improving circulation.
- Mood boost. Hot choc contains several active compounds that positively effect our mood. This includes Phenylethylamine (PEA) a natural compound that's made in our brain and associated with good mood.
BEST UK HOT CHOCOLATES