We have used Buckwheat flakes for a tasty breakfast base that’s bursting with goodness. You can eat the flakes in a bowl with milk or follow our plan for a creamy, smooth breakfast base to top with whatever takes your fancy.
Simply take a clean jar and pour your flakes in. Just cover with almond milk (or your milk of choice).
Screw on the lid and pop in the fridge for the morning. When you wake there will be a creamy, delicious buckwheat breakfast waiting for you.
You can take the jar to work with you (pop your toppings in a tub)
Or spoon into a bowl and add nuts, seeds, honey, fruit, a dollop of natural yoghurt, raw cacao powder………
- Improves Heart Health By Lowering Cholesterol and Blood Pressure Levels.
- Contains Disease-Fighting Antioxidants.
- Provides Highly Digestible Protein.
- High Fibre helps Improve Digestion.
- Can Help Prevent Diabetes.
- Doesn’t Contain Gluten and Is Non-Allergenic.
- Supplies Important Vitamins and Minerals.