Lavender Essential Oil
A quality essential oil steam distilled from the flowering tops and leaves of the Lavender plant. The flowers are picked early morning and distilled immediately to retain the maximum quality and quantity of ester in the oil.
Lavender is a versatile oil that has been traditionally used for muscular aches and pains, headaches, mood balancing, anxiety, sleep and skin conditions.
- Lavender has showed positive results in a study to treat mild insomnia.
- As an aromatherapy treatment, Lavender has been shown to reduce anxiety in a study involving Hospital patients.
- Lavender may slow down the nervous system helping with anxiety, stress and sleep.
- Lavender essential oil decreases heart rate and blood pressure putting your body in the resting, relaxed state.
- It has been proven in studies that inhaling Lavender puts you in a more relaxed state.