Peanut butter & banana truffles
If you fancy a sweet treat I cannot recommend these truffles enough! It passed all tests including the kids (who always think I've made something bitter with raw chocolate!), They have a perfect gooey, rich truffle texture. The nut, banana and chocolate flavours are divine and since I put this batch in the fridge they keep mysteriously disappearing. Make them and then hide them!
As we are using fresh banana they only keep for a week max in the fridge but they won't last that long!
If you want a vegan treat these truffles are perfect ♥
80g crunchy peanut butter
1 ripe banana
30g raw organic cacao powder
Sesame seeds for rolling
This better be quick I'm salivating:
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse your mixture until it begins to form a dough.
- Divide into even pieces and roll into balls.
- Sprinkle your sesame seeds onto a plate and roll your balls around.
- Place in the fridge to firm.