- Preheat your oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- Fry your onion and garlic in a little oil until soft.
- Add the mushrooms. chilli, tofu and marmite and cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to your blender and bend with the breadcrumbs until a sausage filling consistency.
- Take your pastry sheet and cut it lengthways, laying one half flat on a lined baking tray.
- Cover this length evenly with the tofu mixture.
- Cut the remaining half into strips.
- Lay the strips crisscross over the top of the wellington.
- Cook in the centre of the oven for about 40 minutes until brown.
The key to a tasty pumpkin soup is to roast the pumpkin. Popping wedges of pumpkin in the oven with a drizzle of oil ...
Best raw chocolate recipe
We have been experimenting with the perfect raw chocolate recipe.For those of you new to the concept of raw chocolate...
Potato & Cauliflower Curry
The aroma from this potato and cauliflower curry is incredible. As it sits on the stove top simmering away the aroma ...