Roast carrot, ginger & miso dip
Simple yet sumptuous, our roast carrot, ginger and miso collaboration is spicy, sweet and Moorish. Enjoy with crispy tortilla, breadsticks or our easy pan bread recipe.
300g of carrots peeled and sliced.
25g fresh grated ginger
3 tbsp. miso paste
2 tbsp. tahini
Make me some delicious dip:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4
- Put the carrots onto a roasting tray and roast in the oven for around 25 minutes. They should be soft but not browned as this makes them too hard to blend.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Put in a blender with the miso paste, ginger and tahini and blitz until smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl to serve.