If you fancy a pancake for first course as well as second our pea and mint pancake is quick and simple. Only 4 ingredients with a little feta cheese to top off the taste sensation.
200g of frozen peas
2 Tbsp. of corn flour
1 large sprig of mint
Feta cheese to sprinkle on the top
Make me an amazing pea pancake:
1. Boil your frozen peas for 5 minutes.
2. Blend your peas with a large sprig of mint until a smooth paste.
3. Transfer to a bowl and mix in your egg and 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
4. Melt a little oil or butter and place 2 tablespoons of your pea batter into a hot pan.
5. Flip when browned to cook both sides and transfer to your serving plate.
6. Sprinkle a little feta cheese on top.