Green goodness soup is a deliciously simple way to get your greens. Dip in a crusty bread or enjoy with natural yoghurt and coriander on top.
2 tbsp. olive oil.
1 garlic clove.
1 medium onion died.
2 celery stalks diced.
2 courgettes diced.
1/2 cauliflower head broken into small florets.
1 broccoli head broken into small florets.
Coconut yoghurt to top.
We love our greens:
- Fry the onion, celery and garlic in the olive oil until softened.
- Add the broccoli, cauliflower and courgettes and cook for 10 minutes until softened.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pulse in your blender until smooth.
- Top with natural yoghurt and coriander leaves.