If you have been enjoying our CBD Oil liquids and want to experiment with them as a culinary ingredient (they are a food supplement after all) a great place to start is with some bliss balls. Simple to whizz up a batch and store in the fridge for a couple of weeks. Small enough to pop into your lunchbox for stressful work days or enjoy with your morning cuppa to start the day in the right mood.
The CBD and MCT oil is good for recipes as it has a mild taste. You can open the top and measure out the required quantity in ml before replacing your spray cap.
We have chosen nourishing ingredients for these bliss inducing morsels.
- A great energy provider.
- Contains potassium which supports the nervous system.
- Contains tyrosine the building block for dopamine the mood transmitter.
- Zinc positively effects how the body and brain respond to stress.
- Vitamin B12 supports the nervous system.
Pumpkin Seeds 50g
- Rich in Omega 3's the healthy fats that support brain health & mood.
- A rich source of tryptophan the amino acid that your body converts into serotonin. This works particularly well with the 75% carbohydrate of the dates.
Raw Cacao Powder 40g
- Jam packed with magnesium for energy, brain health and support to the nervous system.
- Contains phenylethylamine the compound that elevates mood and boosts energy.
Coconut oil 1-2 tablespoons
CBD Oil with MCT (500mg) 4ml
- Put your almonds and pumpkin seeds into the blender and blitz to desired 'chunkiness'.
- Add your pitted dates and raw cacao powder and combine.
- Put in either a dessertspoon of coconut oil or water and continue to blend.
- Add your CBD oil and a little more coconut oil or water if needed.
- Give a final blend until your bliss ball mixture resembles a dough.
- Roll into 10 balls and coat with desiccated coconut to finish.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Each Bliss Ball contains 10mg of CBD