A simple blackberry pot with energy sustaining oats and antioxidant bursting blackberries. Blackberries are full if vitamin C, E. K, B3, folate, magnesium and copper.
Blackberries improve iron absorption, increase energy release from food and enhance oxygen transportation. They aid liver function, speed up protein and fat metabolism, regulate blood fat levels and aid wound healing.
A simple berry breakfast:
- Find a shallow pot and fill 1/3 full with oats.
- Just cover with almond milk.
- Put a layer of blackberries on the top. Don't worry if they sink.
- Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Uncover in the morning and dollop natural yoghurt on top, sprinkling with extra blackberries.