Fancy something sweet and creamy without excessive calories? We have mixed our Natural energy powder with nutritious oats, bananas, nuts and seeds, peanut butter, natural yoghurt and runny honey. Once set in the fridge this tasty sundae tastes divine. Good for breakfast or pudding with energy boosting, nutritious ingredients.
100g natural yoghurt.
2 tsp peanut butter.
1/2 tsp runny honey.
1 tbsp. sesame seeds.
1 tbsp. sunflower seeds.
1 tbsp. chopped hazelnuts.
pinch of cinnamon.
2 tsp natural energy powder.
Mix me up a creamy sundae:
- Mix together the yoghurt, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon.
- Take a dry, non stick pan and toast the oats, seeds, nuts and natural energy powder.
- Take a deep dish and layer half the yoghurt in the base.
- Layer half your banana and 1/3 of your oat mix.
- Continue with the next layer and top with the oat mix.
- Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge.